Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Plante Family on Baby Suri

This has no relevancy to studying abroad, but I found it interesting none-the-less. See, my family has a blog (actually two, they have one for Survivor also) on which they recently discussed the phots of the new Katie-Tom baby Suri. These were the comments they left on said blog, enjoy: [I've included family relation to each name]

Pat said... [grandmother]
Your sister Lisa had almost that much black hair when she was born.
She was a beautiful baby and still is. All my other kids were bald, or only had peach fuzz. Go figure!
Old Tom has made such a fool out of himself, with that crazy Scientology, I don't think he is ever going to regain his popularity
again.

9/10/2006 1:00 AM


David said... [uncle]
I've seen babies with hair, but this one just does not look right.

9/10/2006 8:53 AM


David said...[uncle]
I have also been informed that high levels of Thetans causes rapid hair growth.

Lisa, you may be a powerful profit in the ways of Scientology! Who knows you may be one of Xenu's Queens! You at least have to be at a "Operating Thetan Level V"

This all may sound funny but its for real! Check it out on Wikipedia...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

People believe this crap!!!!

9/10/2006 10:00 AM


chris said... [me]
That baby's wearing a merkin.


Yep, definitely a merkin.

9/10/2006 4:41 PM

leah said... [aunt]
Theory #3
Tom is not the true father of sweet hairy little Suri. The real father is a red head. Suri was born with red hair. They had to color it black to look more like Tom. He didn't want to have a redheaded stepchild!

9/12/2006 11:54 AM

Pat said... [grandmother]
Leah your comment reminded me of someone else when you said Suri was really a redhead. When your cousin Cathy Fogarty Lynch was born she had a head of black hair. Martha took her to Mississippi to see her Mom and Dad, and when she came back several weeks later all of Cathy's black hair had fallen out and she had Strawberry blonde hair.

9/13/2006 6:31 PM


bigbuttbubba said... [uncle]
TO ME LOOKS LIKE A BOY.

9/13/2006 8:18 PM


David said... [uncle]
Russ. I thought the same thing.

9/13/2006 8:52 PM


Maybe that isn't funny at all, but my grandmother's musings reminded me of Thulani Davis, and the wise cracks reminded me of that classroom.

Cheers,
Chris

3 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

i dont miss thulani, but i do miss that class. kind of. or maybe i just miss EVERYONE IN IT WHO IS NOW ACROSS THE WORLD. don't worry, i'm fine.

1:40 AM  
Blogger Lark(e) said...

I feel like I have a certain insight into this since I met some of the people mentioned.
yes your family is crazy. We all get it.

8:01 AM  
Blogger stephie said...

hahahaha, my favorite is bigbuttbubba's comment. especially that it's in caps lock.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home